* ITEM: SUNBEAM Iron Co. Electric Clothes Iron Antique No Cord
* MANUFACTURER: Sunbeam
* MODEL: Antique Electric Iron
* YEAR: Unknown
* MATERIAL: Steel with a wooden handle
* MEASURES: Approx. 6 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 4 1/2" T
* CONDITION: This iron was not tested by me. I have no idea if this iron works or not. This iron is being sold as a collectable and not a usable working item. This iron is in nice condition with only a minimal surface rust. The bottom has a big black heat patch from use, the top chrome plating is heat dulled with various small rust patches here and there from wear through the chrome plating. The wood handle has some wear soil but OK for its age. This iron has its noticeable dings, knicks, scratches, marks and wear from use. No cracks or chips in the wooden handle, just dings and knicks. There is no power cord that comes with this iron.
* Early Sunbeam
*A picture that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request. A pic of the bottom will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any.
*This iron was not tested by me and it is unknown if it works or not. This iron will be sold as a collectable and not as a workable iron. This item will be sold "as-is" in used and antique condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase of this item.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 7 1/2 lb and .75 cents for delivery confirmation. Insurance is added into the shipping charge. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A Junkee Shoppe Online Junk Store