* ITEM : PADLOCK Cast Iron Antique Door Chest Lock
* MANUFACTURER: Unknown
* MODEL: Very early version of the style used today.
* YEAR: Dates to about the 1870's era. I saw a version of this lock on history channel and this is where I got the date info from. The exact year of this lock is unknown.
* MEASURES: Approx. 3" X 2".
* CONDITION: This lock has lots of surface rust. This is an old padlock that does not have any keys and does not open. Probably was buried in the ground for many years. No way will this lock ever open again. The locking arm is rusted closed. The whole lock is heavy surface rust.
* FEATURES : Lock has a square key insertion hole in bottom.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance. This lock will never work again.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 2 1/2 lb and .75 cents for delivery confirmation. Insurance is the buyers responsibility to add at checkout. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A JUNKEE SHOPPE
A Junkee Shoppe Online Junk Store