* ITEM : VALLEY Military Flight Jacket 45p Aramid Sz Med
* MANUFACTURER : Valley Apparel U.S.A.
* MODEL : 45/P Flyers Cold Weather Jacket, Fire Resistant
* YEAR : 1990’s The military spec number is 1991. "MIL-J-83388E" The spec number is different today.
* MATERIAL : Aramid
* MEASURES : Medium
* ARM INSEAM : 23 1/2” overall, 20” to fabric cuff, 3 ½” fabric cuff to arm end
* ARM PIT TO ARM PIT : 20”
* LENGTH DOWN BACK : 25”
* EXTERIOR POCKETS : 2 flap close waist, 1 left arm with zipper
* INTERIOR POCKETS : None
* COLOR : Sage Green
* CONDITION : Good used. There are some dings, knicks, scratches, marks and wear from use but nothing major. No rips or tears. The inner liner looks good and clean with no rips or tears. This jacket has some lint here and there. This jacket has some loose threads swinging around.PRODUCT FEATURES
* Black Main close zipper
* Small left arm pocket
* Military issue
* Velco spaces for patches
*A picture that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase of this item.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.***** SHIPPING DETAILS
The shipping weight will be 4 1/2 lb and .75 cents for delivery confirmation. Insurance is added into the shipping charge. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A Junkee Shoppe Online Junk Store