* ITEM: U.S ARMY AIR FORCE Overalls Flying Suit Late 1940's Jet
* MANUFACTURER: Meister Brothers
* MODEL: Type K-1 Suit, Flying
* YEAR: Unknown, I was told this suit was worn during the time period of 1944 thru. 1947. I was also told this flying suit was actually worn in the first jet plane tests. Buyer will be responsible for identifying the year before the purchase. The statement I made above was told to me and not proven actual fact.
* MATERIAL: Very light cotton twill
* MEASURES: Size medium regular (38 to 40)
* CONDITION: This flight suit has lots of grease type stains on it. Soiled. These overalls were kept in a garage and used as home mechanics overalls since the 1940's which is why they have grease type stains on them. The shoulder emblem has some noticeable wear but looks OK and not completely gone. All the zippers work, the buttons appear to be all intact. Nothing wrong with these overalls except the very, very noticeable grease type stains all over the flight suit.
U.S Army Air Force Antique
*Pictures that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 3 1/2 lb and .75 cents for delivery confirmation. Insurance is added into the shipping charge. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A Junkee Shoppe Online Junk Store